- Yanping He, Baoliang Ge, Mo Deng, Zahid Yaqoob, George Barbastathis, Peter TC So, Renjie Zhou, High-throughput three-dimensional imaging cytometry based on single-shot optical diffraction tomography, High-speed Biomedical Imaging and Spectroscopy VI (2021).
- Iksung Kang, George Barbastathis, Probability of error as an image metric for the assessment of tomographic reconstruction of dense-layered binary-object objects, Quantitative Phase Imaging VI (2021).
- Gregory Allan*, Iksung Kang*, Ewan Douglas, Mamadou N'Diaye, George Barbastathis, and Kerri Cahoy, Deep neural networks to improve the dynamic range of Zernike phase-contrast wavefront sensing in high-contrast imaging systems, Space Telescopes and Instrumentation (2020). (*: equal contribution)
- Elizabeth Lee, Maciej Baranski, Zixin Yong, Lakshmi Venkatraman, Derrick Yong, and George Barbastathis, Multimodal Microscopy for Label-free Monitoring of Mesenchymal Stromal Cells, Frontiers in Optics (2020).
- George Barbastathis, On the use of deep learning for computational imaging, Optical Trapping and Optical Micromanipulation XVII (2020).
- Baoliang Ge, Mo Deng, George Barbastathis, Peter T. C. So, Renjie Zhou, and Zahid Yaqoob, High-speed optical diffraction tomography (ODT) with deep learning approach, Quantitative Phase Imaging VI (2020).
- George Barbastathis, On the use of machine learning for solving computational inverse problems, Quantitative Phase Imaging VI (2020).